17 June, 2010

Kylie To Return To Acting?



Kylie Minogue has revealed that she is "in the process" of choosing her comeback movie role!

The All The Lovers singer shot to fame in Aussie soap opera Neighbours in the 1980s before launching a hugely successful singing career. In the 1990s, she made a handful of movie appearances, with roles in 'The Delinquents', 'Street Fighter' (who could forget) and a small part as the Green Fairy in Moulin Rouge!

Minogue admits she's eager to return to films - and is currently in talks with movie bosses about a new job.

She tells Blackbook magazine:

"The mid-90s were a bad patch, but show me an actor who hasn't done a few bad jobs.

"I have a deep desire to challenge myself with that again. As a 'pop star,' I've created this world for myself, and it becomes very natural to stay inside of it, but I'd love to do some independent films.

"It's still very early, but I'm in the process of choosing between specific parts."

No comments: