11 January, 2006

How far would you go?

Hello, and a huge welcome to..well...ME!

It's my first time on this blogger site, and I think it's bloody good (so far).

So on with the show..

I want to air my views and thoughts about things that people want. How far would you go to get something you really want? Would you get into debt to get that new gadget that's on the market? Would you enlist the help of a psychic to find that lost episode of your favourite SCI-FI programme?

Well, that is exactly what a bunch of Doctor Who 'fantatics' have decided to do. They are on the hunt for over 100 missing episodes from the hit tv series.

Now the tabloid paper "The Sun" aren't the most reliable at times, but I wouldn't be surprised at this story..

Doctor Who fans want a psychic link...

So how far would you go? I am ashamed to say that I forked out £90 for a CD that I really wanted. It didn't put me into debt, however my partner at the time thought I was completely mad. I won't say what CD it was, but it is a complete rarity and I am happy I bought it. Needless to say that I am now more restrained when it comes to buying CDs/DVDs.

Right...now enough of me for a minute! Let me tell you what you lovely readers can expect from me.

I am a huge Entertainment follower, so I will be posting News, Reviews, and any other gossip that may interest people. Being a huge fan of James Bond, I will also keep people posted on the latest goings on over in Camp Bond.

I will be organising Film Recommendations every Friday - so look out for those if you're stuck for what to do at the weekends :)

In the meantime, please feel free to post your views, related news or reviews - should you have anything to add.

Stay Tuned - & Bookmark me!

By the way...this is me :)

No comments: