29 December, 2006

News: Ledger and Watts remain friends after break-up!



Source: World Entertainment News Network



Following my own personal break-ups I can understand why it can sometimes be hard to remain friends with someone you once loved dearly. But it seems like I'm not the only one who thinks it can be possible to be friends with your ex. Take Naomi Watts and Heath Ledger for example...


The couple dated for two years (Two years? Wow...that's one hell of a long series of dates!) having met on the set of the movie Ned Kelly and their relationship ended in May 2004. The Ring star said:

"That was the first taste I had of interest in my romantic life, and it was certainly difficult. He had more experience at it than I did, and we would do our best just to hide away."


However Watts insisted that the media wasn't even interested in their break-up because they both remained friends, and she even has a friendship with Ledger's fiancee..Michelle Williams.

Watts added:

"There was no third party; there was no victim. We're on great terms - great friends, and I also have come to know Michelle a little bit."


I'm not saying this would work for everyone, but she is right that if there is no third party then it really is a little more easier to get over the trauma of a break-up. Anyway...Watts still looks gorgeous so attached or single...she will be very happy in the end.

No comments: